Updated: Nov 12, 2018
Or should I say what is thrown in the drawer in a complete disorganized mess right now. I am by no means an expert but this has been requested so here are beauty items I use every day, when I get ready that is. It's a daily struggle between a clean house, giving the kids more attention, or getting myself ready. The later usually takes last place.
1. I shared about this Primer earlier and it truly is the best primer out there. I don't have to talk you into it, just look at the 10,000 plus reviews on Sephoras website.
2. Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination concealer. This stuff has saved my tired, dark under eyes on a daily basis. It is magical what it can do!
3. Prisme Libre Loose Powder. I don't use powders a lot but this stuff is good. Imagine brushing a filter on your face, that is the best way to describe this powder.
4. When I have time to contour I use this Longwear Foundation Stick to get the job done. It is smooth as butter and blends quick and easily.
5. Nars Multi Purpose Stick. This creamy, bendable texture works for your eyes, cheeks, and even your lips. The color Orgasm is my favorite and it really does look good on everybody.
6. FX Enhancing Drops. I've talked about these drops before but I love highlighting my high points on my face with these. They are buildable and allow you to customize the intensity of your glow.
8. I love this setting mist when I'm finished with my makeup. It keeps everything in place and it has sunscreen in it as well. That's a double win in my book!
9. This anti-aging tinted moisturizer was the best thing to ever happen to my skin. It contains SPF45, doesn't clog my poors, and blends perfectly. It is a little pricy but it is so much better than a certain CC cream everybody is into right now (can you guess what it is?).
Now, everything I have listed can be purchased at Sephora aside form #9. It is the perfect time to take advantage of the 20% off sale going on right now.