Updated: Jul 13, 2019
This is, in my opinion, the best retail sale of the year. Nordstrom offers amazing deals on fall-ready styles as well as summer pieces. The Anniversary Sale is my favorite time to splurge on high-quality basic pieces that will last through several seasons. It is also a great time to stock up on beauty essentials.
Remember, EARLY ACCESS, is will give you the first chance to grab brand-new arrivals at amazing sale prices for the sale. During the Anniversary Sale, all Nordy Club Nordstrom cardmembers receive Early Access to shop starting on July 12 at 12:30pm EST online and local opening times in-store. If you are not a Nordstrom Retail or Visa cardmember then hurry and sign up HERE by July 10 and receive a $60 Bonus Note redeemable at Nordstrom.
ICON PRE SHOP IN STORES
ICON AND AMBASSADOR PRE-SHOP IN STORES
ICON AND AMBASSADOR PRE-SHOP ONLINE
July 11 (Starting at 12:30pm ET.)
EARLY ACCESS FOR NORDSTROM CARDMEMBERS
July 19–August 4 (Prices go up August 5.)
Now let's get to it. I have been looking over the catalog and can't wait to share with you all the incredible pieces that are going to be on sale. I will continue to update this post throughout the sale, so keep checking back.
Here are the things I ACTUALLY PURCHASED from the sale.
1. I loved these boots so much I got them in black and the snake print. I'm predicting these will sell out fast.
2. Believe it or not this sweater was in the kids section. But I thought it was too cute so I snagged it in a L for myself.
3. These were the jeans that made the cut.
4. I already know this AllSaints jacket will be on repeat come fall/winter. It's one of my favorite items I have purchased.
5. This sweater is so much cuter on. When I first grabbed it I honestly didn't think I would love it enough to buy, but I was wrong and it fits so well.
6. Loved the relaxed fit of this Something Navy Sweater.
7. This long Cardigan is one of those pieces you buy in every color, it's that good. I can't say enough about this cardigan!
8. Leopard Print is everywhere so when I saw this denim jacket and it fit so well I knew it was a yes.
9. This Leith Open Front Cardigan can be worn now and transition to fall.
10. These black straight leg jeans are amazing. They are high waisted with a split hem along the bottom and only $50.
11. Theres nothing better than a good tee, especially this distressed jersey tee.
12. This belted trench coat was a fun find.
13. This long sleeve blouse by B.P. was another thing I wasn't expecting to like. The Red color was my favorite.
14. These white Converse shoes are perfect. A little lift and a great deal. They run big, I ordered 1 size down.
15. These chunky rubber soled black sneakers are so fun with the added print.
16. Don't fight it, just get the grey and black in these joggers. You will want to spend everyday in them.
17. You can never go wrong with a thermal, especially this free people version.
18. Another great tunic top with a boho vibe.
19. A great basic sweater with the puffed sleeve detail. It also comes in a lot of colors.
20. I love everything about this Kenneth Cole Coat. It's one of those pieces that will be worn for many years to come.
Things I still want to grab,
1. These heart studs are so cute and priced really well.
2. These sunnies are a great deal, $42, and the shape is great.
3. The hats have flown off the shelf. This color is great for fall and is still in stock.
4. Fanny Packs are making a comeback and I love it. This one is amazing.
5. I use this tanner weekly, it truly is the best. Great stock up price.
6. I actually bought this at the sale last year. It is a great dryer so snag it why it's on sale.
7. Isn't this fur jacket amazing. I could see it being one of those things you continually grab during the cold months.
8. I love the loose fit and raw hem on these jeans.
HRT with Jess