There are so many amazing beauty sets during this time of year. I have rounded up some of my absolute favorites from Sephora, Ulta, and Nordstrom that you have to try for yourself Or snag for that person on your list.
1. This set is full of all Sephora’s hair Favorites. A great time to try out a bunch of products to see what you love.
2. Living proof dry shampoo is my go to if I’m going to splurge a little.
3. Here is a Perfume sampler that includes a certificate to redeem a full sized bottle of your choice.
4. Such a good brush set by Sigma that contains five professional-quality brushes for the face that are perfect for applying liquid, cream and powder formulas.
.5. This lip mask is the best! No more needs to be said.
6. Peter Thomas Roth has some great face masks. I haven’t tried them all so this pack is perfect.
7. Shine a light on beautiful skin with these glow-getter powders and sticks—for a subtle radiance, intense glow, or anything in between.
8. I prefer eyeshadow sticks to powder. Laura Merciers set has some beautiful colors that stay on all day. I have these and have loved them.
9. Cleary I have a thing for these face masks, try them out in a smaller size with this kit.
10. A limited-edition set featuring everything you need to keep those brushes clean.
11. Glam Glow has some great masks, and this set does not disappoint.
12. Buxom makes a good lip gloss. So many great colors in this set.
13. I love these Nude Stix colors, they are so pretty on the eyelid.