Summer will be here before you know it so lets talk swim. I love a good cover up, and I have found so many gems for you. I personally love this type of style because I can wear them as is or with a pair of cut offs.
1. The color and style of this bohemian chiffon cover up is perfect. (Pick from 20 different color patterns)
2. This coverup comes in over 40 different color options and is the perfect kimono look.
3. Love this unique look, tuck it in the front with a pair of shorts or wear it as a shorter cover up.
4. This is just like #3 but in white, clearly I kept coming back to this one. (over 20 other options)
5. Love the detail on this one.
6. Pick from over 10 colors in this style of coverup.
7. This is similar to #1, just a different patter. A classic white Kimono look never gets old.
8. The colors on this kimono coverup are a favorite.
9. Pick from over 10 colors in this style of coverup.
This cover up has the best back detail. Plus the price isn't bad at all.
Obsessed with this skirt.
And this skirt is too good!
And once your at the beach you can't forget about this bag. I promise you will get more use out of it than any other bag you own. I am also aware that there are "knock offs". But just know mine has lasted me years so it is well worth it!
And this packable visor. It easily rolls up so you can take it with you in a carry-on or beach tote. It also comes in black.
Of course if your really wanting to splurge you have the Eric Javits Fedora.
And then this hat is the more price friendly option with several different color options.
We also love setting our makeup before headed outdoors with this setting spray that has SPF 50.
This is a great option as well if you prefer a powder.
And there ya have it, a good start to get ready for the warm months ahead!