Updated: Jan 3, 2019
Here we go, the first post of 2019. It's the new year and for many that means a fresh start, and getting healthier is on the mind. I have compiled some of my favorite things I have ready to go that I know will help you too.
1. Max 30. I have had this workout program for years and always go back to it on days when I am short on time or can't make it to the actual gym. It's amazing what 30 minutes of work, with ZERO equipment, can do for you.
2. This Slingshot Band is the key to bumping leg day to the next level. I prefer this thick fabric style to the others I have tried because they don't break or ride up on my legs.
3. My friend introduced me to this Superfood Blend. I have a hard time getting in all my veggies so this stuff has been incredible. Made from whole fruit and vegetable concentrates, LIVfit Superfood scoops into smoothies, spaghetti sauces, yogurts and pretty much anything you or your family eat. Its neutral flavor means they’ll never suspect you’ve boosted the nutrition.
4. Collagen Peptides. Collagen is one of the most important nutrients needed to to ensure the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints. If you don't notice a difference in 90 days they have a money back guarantee.
5. Workout Bands. This set is so versatile and user friendly. I am able to use it with lighter weights and my husband can stack the bands producing up to 75 pounds of resistance. I also love how it comes with ankle straps and soft grip handles depending on the exercise you are doing. Bands included: Yellow (2-4 lbs.), blue (4-6 lbs.), green (10-12 lbs.), black (15-20 lbs.) and Red (25-30 lbs.). All bands are 48 inches in length.
6. I've talked about these gliders before and I'm doing it again. They are the best! Add them to your lunges or do some ab work on the floor, the option are endless.
7. It's true what they say, abs are made in the kitchen. And we can run in circles working out but it won't do much if we aren't nailing our nutrition. That is where these meal prep containers come into play. There are so many options but the 3 compartment bento box is what we prefer to keep everything separated.
8. Water. This gallon jug will ensure you are getting the recommended amount of water in each day. Plus I am proof that those cheesy motivational prompts written on the side really do help.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar can be rough to drink, which is why these capsules are life changing. ACV can help aid in burning fat, balancing blood pressure and regulating digestion to name a few. Pair them with these ACV Fat Burner Capsules and you are set. They help you lose weight fast, suppress your appetite, and give you clean and powerful energy.
So there you have it 9 of my go to favs to kick those bad habits and get my body feeling healthy again. Here's to a great 2019!